Th 6, 02/07/2021 | 14:22 CH
Enterprising Ideas - A Guide to Intellectual Property for Startups
This publication introduces startups to IP
A Guide to Intellectual Property for Startups
Author(s): World Intellectual Property Organization | Publication year: 2021
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 IGO License
This publication introduces startups to IP. Through step-by-step guidance, useful case studies and simple checklists, it illustrates how small businesses can use IP to remain competitive and manage risks. Written for startups bringing an innovative technology-based solution to market, the guide will be useful to any entrepreneur wanting to get to grips with the IP system.
In the same series
Tin mới nhất
Các tin khác
- Trademark Law Playing Catch-up with Artificial Intelligence?
- Artificial intelligence and copyright
- Blockchain: Transforming the registration of IP rights and strengthening the protection of unregistered IP rights
- Statement from Ambassador Katherine Tai on the Covid-19 Trips Waiver
- High-Tech Trade Rebounded Strongly in the Second Half of 2020, with New Asian Exporters Benefiting