Th 4, 13/12/2017 | 09:52 SA
Announcement on the Result of the National Geographical Indicative Symbol of Vietnam Design Contest
The National Office of Intellectual Property announces the result of the National Geographical Indicative Symbol of Vietnam Design Contest…
The National Office of Intellectual Property (NOIP) gratefully acknowledges individuals and agencies who have actively participated in the National Geographical Indicative Symbol of Vietnam Design Contest.
By the deadline, NOIP has received 19 designs. (See the designs and their information here)
However, after careful consideration, the Judge Board could not find any design that thoroughly meets the criteria of the contest. Therefore, NOIP has decided not to select any of the designs mentioned above.
NOIP respectfully informs and hopes to receive cooperation from interested individuals and agencies in the near future.
Notice no. 050/TB-SHTT dated February 21, 2017 on the result of the National Geographical Indicative Symbol of Vietnam Design Contest can be downloaded here./.
The National Office of Intellectual Property
Tin mới nhất
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the International patent classification 2024.01
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services 12-2024
- Announcement of the Minister of Science and Technology's Decision on the Appointment of the Director General of IP Viet Nam
- Guidelines for determining the eligibility for patent protection of claimed subject matter of computer program related inventions
- Global Innovation Index 2022
Các tin khác
- Announcement on the Number of Requests for Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH)
- Announcement on the Patent Prosecution Highway
- Announcement on the Procedure of Funding Assistance for Equipment Investment of Projects to Implemen
- Announcement on the Professional Examination of the Industrial Property Representatives
- List of Qualified Candidates for the Professional Examamination of the Industrial Property Represent