CN, 01/01/2023 | 09:39 SA
Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the Nice Classification of Goods and Services 12-2023
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) announces the adoption of the Vietnamese version of the Nice Classification 12-2023 Edition (NCL 12-2023) from January 1, 2023.
The Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam (IP Viet Nam) announces the adoption of the Vietnamese version of the Nice Classification 12-2023 Edition (NCL 12-2023).
From January 1, 2023, the Vietnamese version of the Nice Classification 12-2023 Edition (NCL 12-2023), translated by the IP Viet Nam from the English version published by WIPO, will be applied to the classification of goods and services for trademark registrations.
Applicants who do not classify the designated goods and services correctly in accordance with the Vietnamese version of the NCL 12-2023 will have their goods and services reclassified by IP Viet Nam and have to pay additional fees according to the regulations.
Any matter arising during implementation of the NCL 12-2023 should be promptly informed to IP Viet Nam for resolution./.
IP Viet Nam
Tin mới nhất
- Announcement of the Minister of Science and Technology's Decision on the Appointment of the Director General of IP Viet Nam
- Guidelines for determining the eligibility for patent protection of claimed subject matter of computer program related inventions
- Global Innovation Index 2022
- WIPO Invites Applicants for 2023 Global Awards Competition for SMEs
Các tin khác
- Notice on application of legal provisions on time limits for applicants affected by Covid-19 pandemic
- Reducing industrial property administration fees to support and overcome difficulties for those affected by the Covid-19 epidemic
- Forum on "Intellectual Property Rights with Small and Medium-sized Enterprises" in Ho Chi Minh City
- The Ceremony to Announce and Award Decision on the Appointment of Deputy Director General of Intellectual Property Office of Viet Nam
- Announcement on Adopting the Vietnamese Version of the International patent classification 2021.01