Fri, 02/07/2021 | 14:22 PM
Enterprising Ideas - A Guide to Intellectual Property for Startups
This publication introduces startups to IP
A Guide to Intellectual Property for Startups
Author(s): World Intellectual Property Organization | Publication year: 2021
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 IGO License
This publication introduces startups to IP. Through step-by-step guidance, useful case studies and simple checklists, it illustrates how small businesses can use IP to remain competitive and manage risks. Written for startups bringing an innovative technology-based solution to market, the guide will be useful to any entrepreneur wanting to get to grips with the IP system.
In the same series
Latest news title
- Trademark Law Playing Catch-up with Artificial Intelligence?
- Artificial intelligence and copyright
- Blockchain: Transforming the registration of IP rights and strengthening the protection of unregistered IP rights
- Statement from Ambassador Katherine Tai on the Covid-19 Trips Waiver
- High-Tech Trade Rebounded Strongly in the Second Half of 2020, with New Asian Exporters Benefiting